Thursday, December 16, 2010

14 YEAR OLD HUNG HERSELF

Dawn Marie Wesley

Your Honour.
My daughter committed suicide because of these young girls who bullied my daughter and scared her enough for to kill herself. I think these girls should do some time in prison for murder and threat. I lost a very important person in my life because of some selfish people who don’t think before they do something like this they should feel like idiots if I were the parents of these girls I would give up on them and let them do the time. She wrote the note and said that death was her only escape. If I found my daughter hanging in her closet I would drop dead I wouldn’t believe it and she should have told me and I would have called the police first thing and she wouldn’t have had to kill herself but if I did It would be my fault because they would bully her harder than they used to. My daughter didn’t even get to live the rest of her life she killed herself at the young age of 14 years old. My son found my daughter and when he told me she has killed herself that she was dead it was unbelievable. The third girl who was charged for threatening Dawn Marie Wesley still faces trial. She could have done so much things in her life if she hasn’t have killed herself or else she could have moved to a different school so she would have stopped getting bullied she didn’t get to be married or have a child or get a job or graduate from high school and even get her own vehicle and her own house and she won’t be here when I get older. If she would be alive rite now I think these bullies would be beating her without me even me knowing it. She could have had a better life that she did have but she kept herself and getting bullied a secret. Her friends lost something in there life’s also and she lost friends. My daughter could be alive home and still getting bullied but still alive and has friends and still will graduate and all the things she could have when she gets older. Dawn Marie Wesley was way too scared to tell the bullies to stop if told them to stop the bullies would most likely keep bullying her more and more every time she said anything or anything to anybody she could have got these girls expelled from there school for bullying her and they would be out of their life’s but if they wanted to bully her that much they would probably go to her school after school and bully her again. But know that she is dead these girls are stuck in jail for what they did and are staying in jail for a really long time and not messing up people family and lives know their school is out of getting bullied and anyone who bullies is going to go through the same thing as the bullies that are locked up and aren’t going to get the life as other people and when they get out they aren’t going to get anywhere with their life’s they won’t be able to get a job or get anything because of their records. The bullies practically screwed up there life’s because of them thinking they can take control in other people’s life’s they will most likely start doing drugs getting into gangs keep getting in trouble and keep going back to jail and maybe even get there self’s killed getting involved with the wrong people

1 comment:

  1. nice work Jordan. Your font is a little hard to read so be aware of that when you're posting. Your writing has improved a lot this year. Keep on editing and remember to have spaces between your paragraphs.

    ReplyDelete